Buy a pair of Mongrel boots today and you could WIN this 2017 Harley-Davidson Sportster 883 Iron. All you have to do is fill out this form and attach a photo of your receipt to go in the Draw to WIN this awesome piece of machinery. Don’t forget the more pairs you buy, the more times you can enter… Good luck!
“MONGREL BOOTS” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Promotion commences on 01/10/2017 and final entries close at 11:59pm AEDST on 10/12/2017 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To enter, individuals must undertake the following steps during the Promotional Period:
· Purchase any pair of boots from the Mongrel boots range from any Mongrel boots stocking retailer in Australia (including online purchases from authorised online retailers). A list of authorised retailers is available online at www.mongrelboots.com.au; · Visit www.mongrelboots.com.au and follow the prompts to the competition entry page;
· Input the requested details including full name, contact phone number and email address;
· Upload a copy of their purchase receipt when prompted; and
· Submit the fully completed online entry form.
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
7. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
8. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per specified purchase requirement (i.e. per pair of boots from the
Mongrel boots range purchased); and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements
9. Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
11. The draw will take place at Victor Footwear Pty Ltd, 15 George Young Street, Auburn NSW 2144 at 12:00pm (noon) AEDST on 13/12/2017. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner will be notified by telephone and in writing by email within two (2) business days of the draw. The winner’s name will be announced online at www.mongrelboots.com.au and on the Promoter’s Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/mongrelboots/ from 14/12/2017.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The first valid entry drawn will win a 2017 Harley Davidson Iron 883 motorbike with manual transmission. Total prize value is up to $15,495 including registration, compulsory third party insurance, stamp duty and dealer delivery charges (which may vary State by State). Additional insurance, options, petrol and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner. The winner must collect the prize from their nearest authorised Harley Davidson dealership. If the winner is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to register the motorcycle in their own name, then the winner may assign the motorcycle to another person (who consents to such assignment) with legal capacity for the purpose of registration. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any such arrangements between the winner and the assignee. The winner must provide the Promoter with certified copies of all required documentation as required by the Promoter before the motorcycle is awarded. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner (or a representative of the winner) may be required to sign a legal release in a form to be determined by the Promoter in its discretion.
14. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the will be forfeited.
15. If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
16. Total prize pool value is up to $15,495.00. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
17. A draw for the prize, if unclaimed, may take place on 14/03/2018 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner (if one is required) will be notified by telephone and in writing by email within two (2) business days of the draw. The winner’s name will be announced online at www.mongrelboots.com.au and on the Promoter’s Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/mongrelboots/ from 15/03/2018.
18. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
19. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
20. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
21. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
22. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any
theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
24. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Facebook will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
25. The Promoter is Victor Footwear Pty Ltd (ABN 65 000 370 178) of 15 George Young Street, Auburn NSW 2144, telephone 02 8667 2555.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/17/17951. ACT Permit No. TP17/01884. SA Permit No. T17/1773
Conditions apply, see Terms and Conditions. Open to AU res 18+. Starts: 1/10/17. Ends: 11:59pm AEDST 10/12/17. Retain original receipt/s. Draw: 15 George Young St, Auburn NSW 2144 at 12pm (noon) AEDST on 13/12/17. Winner at mongrelboots.com.au & https://www.facebook.com/mongrelboots/ from 14/12/17. Prize: 2017 Harley Davidson Iron 883 motorbike valued up to $15,495. Promoter: Victor Footwear Pty Ltd (ABN 65 000 370 178) of 15 George Young St, Auburn NSW 2144. Permits: NSW Permit No. LTPS/17/17951. ACT Permit No. TP17/01884. SA Permit No. T17/1773
© Copyright Mongrel Boots 2017. All Rights Reserved